Please note that due to the ongoing health crisis, we are unable to celebrate the Anniversary Masses at the Cathedral Basilica or the Mass for Bereaved Parents at this time.
Important Note: For inquries regarding upcoming programs amid COVID-19, please contact us via email@example.com
The Catholic Church has historically been an advocate for strong family life. In keeping with this role, the Office of Family Life Ministries of the Archdiocese of Newark:
- Is committed to placing the Christian family at the center of the Church's work and worship because the family is the basic foundation of both Church and society
- Helps prepare engaged couples for happy, holy and successful marriages as well as aids those going through difficult times
- Offers spiritual, educational, supportive and remedial programs to families
- Intends to be the model for Family Life ministries in Archdiocesan parishes, and at the same time, provides pastoral ministers and Family Life resources for the parishes to implement programs
- Provides occasions of prayer and celebration
- Offers all these services in both English and Spanish
Family Life Staff
Lauren Tamara BA, CADC
Yamilka Genao, M.E., M.A.P.M.
Hispanic Family Life Ministries/
Pastoral Familiar Hispana
Planificación Natural de la Familia (PNF)