School Business Manager (Part Time)
The Business Manager is responsible for all bookkeeping and financial reporting at one assigned school location in Cedar Grove, NJ, as well as benefits administration in conjunction with Archdiocesan Office of Human Resources, accounts payable, payroll, and budgeting in collaboration with the Principal and School Budget Committee.
- Solid working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate; proficient in word-processing, spreadsheets, accounting and other business software.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and complete multiple assignments including special projects
- Ability to maintain confidential information and exhibit diplomacy when interacting with all levels of religious and lay personnel
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle, and auto insurance coverage
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline desired
- Professional experience will be considered
To apply, please email your resume to Christiane.Mendoza@rcan.org