School Finance Manager
The School Finance Manager is responsible for oversight of day-to-day school finances. The School Finance Manager reports to the Pastor, focusing on administrative aspects of the school financial operation in accordance with RCAN policies and guidelines. This enables the Pastor and Principal to focus more purposefully on their pastoral mission.
- Excellent skills in communication, grammar, time management.
- Strong problem solving, project management, and analytical skills.
- Strong desire to work in a faith-based community, embracing all its complexities and challenges.
Education and/or Experience
- College graduate or its equivalent required.
- Major in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance preferred.
- Five to ten years’ experience in business or management preferred.
- Computer, Microsoft, IT skills and knowledge of accounting principles required.
- Experience and knowledge of basic non-profit accounting practice, laws, and requirements.
Interested applicants please apply with a resume to Nancy Lystash: Nancy.Lystash@rcan.org